Contributors

No_Holds_Bard Headline Animator

Where my visitors are.

Dynamic Tags by wowzio

Poems by Scientists - Poems on Science - Books

Tuesday 1 December 2009

Extraordinary musical instrument video and other videos of interest

This highly technical, musical and creative-fun video "Extraordinary musical instrument" was drawn to my attention and added to my talent list on the vertical menu bar. Pity I do not know who the author is in order to respect the Talented People focus of this list.

During my search for the link, which I found on YouTube, I came across a number of other videos of the same type perhaps not quite so talented?

Also the YouTube visit brought me to a series of language learning videos, in this case it was the french language. I expect there are other languages available. "Serendipity again

Try the following key word search:YouTube, learn languages, videos. That should do the trick.


No comments:

My Blog List-Science and Fun

Peoms by Scientists-Poems on Science