Contributors

No_Holds_Bard Headline Animator

Where my visitors are.

Dynamic Tags by wowzio

Poems by Scientists - Poems on Science - Books

Saturday 18 September 2010

Conversations-on-Innovations: The Cost of Cartilage maintenance, via Glucosamine,Chondroitin , better than surgical repair? II

Conversations-on-Innovations: The Cost of Cartilage maintenance, via Glucosamine,Chondroitin , better than surgical repair? II: "A look at Tweet meme app brought my attention to a product (Chondroitin) that I use regularly for more than 3 years despite never ending debates over efficiency and probably poor medical coverage. (I also intend to use the mix Chondo-Glucosamine - as yet 3 months experience only).

From my experience, I cannot let such studies, if that is the proper name in this day and age, go uncommented.

NO - HOLDS - BARRED

The latest very bad news comes from Researchers at the University of Bern in Switzerland, who conducted a meta-analysis (statistical analysis) of past studies on these popular complementary medicines, which is published in today's edition of British Medical Journal."

No comments:

My Blog List-Science and Fun

Peoms by Scientists-Poems on Science