Contributors

No_Holds_Bard Headline Animator

Where my visitors are.

Dynamic Tags by wowzio

Poems by Scientists - Poems on Science - Books

Monday 20 April 2009

Up-dating and refocus via My Blog Log

Of course my main focus is Science, Poems by Scientists, Poems on Science, Technology and Engineering. (As if to remind myself!)

Now thanks to a couple of bloggers I have opened my poetical list via two new link lists_just scroll down the menu bar:

New:
1 Famous Poets and Poems _ All themes.
2. Blogger Poets and Poems.

Older Links list:
3. Peoms by Scientists-Poems on Science.
4. Poet: Hugh Macdiarmid-Best Site yet on BigMac!
(My original source of inspiration, perhaps after Robert Burns, Scotland's National Bard)

No comments:

My Blog List-Science and Fun

Peoms by Scientists-Poems on Science